It’s the start of a new month, and that means it’s time to set book intentions for the coming weeks.
I joined the Modern Mrs. Darcy Book Club in August, so this will be my first official read as a new member. Add that to the two Facebook book club groups I’m also a part of, and I have a lot of book club reading to do this month.
I also chose my Book of the Month pick that will add to my TBR pile. On top of the books I would like to read, it’s going to be quite a busy month.
My intentions might be optimistically high, however, as I’m starting a new full-time job the day after Labor Day. It’ll be interesting to see how I’ll be able to work my reading life around my job and motherly/wifely duties. This month will be dedicated to figuring out a new normal, that’s for sure.
Here is what I’m planning to read this month:
- A Curious Beginning by Deanna Raybourn
- The Nightengale by Kristin Hannah
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Book of the Month Pick:
- Wild Game by Adrienne Brodeur
Other Books I Want to Read This Month:
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Educated by Tara Westover
- City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
What are you hoping to read this month? Make sure to let me know in the comments!